– hospital printing platforms or “3D factories”
#3Dprinting #justintimemedicaldevices #3Dfactory #MCO
Additive manufacturing, also known as 3D printing, is a technique that is increasingly being used in the medical field to create a variety of medical devices and prosthetics.
Here are some examples of its use in medicine:
- Customization of medical devices and prosthetics according to the needs and morphology of each patient.
- Reduction of costs and production lead times.
- Creation of high-precision medical devices that improve performance and lifespan.
- Creation of medical devices that are currently not possible with traditional manufacturing techniques, opening up new possibilities for medical treatment.
Thus, 3D printing has many advantages for medicine, in terms of customization, cost, quality, and innovation. It has become an important tool for many health professionals and has the potential to revolutionize the medical field.